Taking into consideration the recent events concerning the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we at COMPANY believe that it is our responsibility to take all precautionary measures in preventing the further spread of the disease. For this reason, we have introduced several novelties into the way we work:
- All our staff members, including movers, packers, and drivers, are required to wear masks while working;
- Everyone handling your belongings during the relocation process is required to also wear gloves;
- Our trucks and warehouses are equipped with sanitizers used for disinfection of surfaces of all kinds;
- Any staff member who is not feeling well or is exhibiting any symptoms of Coronavirus or other conditions is required to stay at home.
We have decided to implement these measures in order to prevent the further spreading of the virus, but also to guarantee complete safety both of our workers and our clients. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our work, it is not possible for us to minimize physical contact with other people and possibly contaminated surfaces, which is why these measures have been put in place.
As the virus keeps spreading on the global level, it is crucial for each one of us to take all precautions in order to protect ourselves and the people around us. We should all make a point of:
- Washing our hands as often as possible, especially after touching possibly contaminated surfaces, such as door handles, steering wheels, railings, and so on;
- Using soap and warm water when washing our hands for at least twenty seconds;
- Using hand sanitizer whenever we are unable to wash our hands properly;
- Avoiding spending time in closed spaces with a large number of people (such as classrooms, offices, public transit, or nightclubs);
- Covering our mouth when coughing or sneezing with a paper towel or a handkerchief.
If you want to make sure you’re doing all you can to prevent the spreading of the new virus, we suggest visiting the official CDC website.